Sunday, April 24, 2011

Escape Earth Tickets

Escape Earth Tickets 

I am the author of the 2012 sci-fi novel Escape 2 Earth.  The overwhelming majority of readers liked the story however there were a small number of people who accused me of creating fear and panic.   

My daughter recently sent me a link to this website.  You can image my surprise when I visited the site and read this.

Book tickets now for yourself, family, and friends to ensure safe passage to the new world.

The world as we know it will end December 21, 2012! Luckily you can save yourself and loved ones from the Earth’s apocalypse by booking your tickets now aboard the USS Ark 2012 escape ship. What is the USS Ark 2012, you ask? It is the one and only Earth escape spaceship that will provide safe passage to a new habitable planet in the event of Armageddon in 2012.
Wow, some brave soul has taken Escape 2 Earth 2012 from a novel to the Escape Earth experience.  In addition to an actual ticket this site offers you a choice of packages sent to you by mail.

To avoid any confusion I should point out the differences between Escape 2 Earth the novel and the Escape Earth Experience (tickets)
My website is called Escape 2 Earth 2012.   You can download Escape 2 Earth on Kindle on sale here.  


Their site Escape Earth Tickets
The names are very similar but are in no way related. 
Below is an excerpt taken from Escape 2 Earth 2012.  For a tour of one of our

No comments:

Post a Comment