Saturday, April 4, 2009

Misdirection of the Humans

For years maybe even centuries we have looked to the heavens for sky ships or in today’s terms UFO’s, but could it be that we have been looking in the wrong direction? As a sci fi writer I have the luxury to indulge myself when it comes to speculating about the unknown.

The topic of USO’s happens to be one topic that I have taken my theories and interwoven them into my novel Escape 2 Earth. For those of you who are not familiar with the acronym, USO stands for Unidentified Submerged Object. When you stop and think about how many sightings we have on a monthly basis it causes me to wonder why more of these vessels have not been picked up in the upper outer reaches of our planet by long range telescopes. I think that it’s safe to say that with all of the exploration going on in our solar system that our mysterious visitors are not from around this galaxy.

Why would they come all this way just to turn around and go home again I asked? Well maybe they don’t. Our oceans are vast and deep, very deep. There are at least 22 trenches in the world eighteen are in the Pacific Ocean. The Mariana Trench is 36,201 feet deep. Located in the Pacific it is the deepest part of all Earth’s oceans.

In recent years, stories have begun to surface (pun intended) about underwater bases off the coast of California in the Santa Catalina channel, the Puerto Rico Trench, and several trench locations around the world. If true this would be a smart move on the aliens part because it would give them a great place to hide since we do not have the capability to follow them.

Today’s blog is not about some great revelation, nor is it about me making an important point about a specific topic, it’s just something that I wanted to pass on to those who are interested in the possibility that maybe we are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment